Wednesday 16 September 2015

Richard Hell & Johnny Thunders

SBS Studios, Yonkers. New York, 

Johnny Thunders: guitar & vocals
Richard Hell: bass & vocals
Walter Lure: guitar & vocals
Jerry Nolan: drums

01 Love Comes In Spurts
02 I Wanna Be Loved
03 Blank Generation
04 Chinese Rocks
05 Pirate Love
06 Can't Keep My Eyes On You
07 Flight
08 Hurt Me
09 You Gotta Lose
10 Goin' Steady

(Richard Hell's R.I.P. album gives the recording date of these tracks as 1975. 'Love Comes In Spurts', 'Can't Keep My Eyes On You' and 'Hurt Me' all appear on R.I.P.
There is also a possible recording date given of January 23, 1976)

Chinese Rocks/Pirate Love (NYC 1975)

Get it

+
Richard Hell & Johnny Thunders

01 Ignore That Door
02 Lowest Common Denominator

(Studio recording date/location unknown but it has to surely be after 1982 when 'Destiny Street', where these songs originated from, was recorded and released)

Get it

No comments:

Post a Comment