Monday 29 March 2010

Meh, the weekend is almost over...


Another weekend comes to an end.  Bummer...

The Catholic church seems to be crumbling, or at least cracking under the pressures of the truth.  I read some great commentaries regarding treating the church as a criminal organization, and rejecting them as a moral authority.

No kidding!

But there is more happening in the world... we all have the lives we live every day.  And we don't need the Pope or any other religious "authority" to tell us how or who or what to do.

We just DO.  And we know what is right or wrong in our hearts.

I plant things in my garden, because it will feed my family in a few months, and there is a great satisfaction in that.  Close to the earth!  Food that came from our hard work and care.



2 comments:

  1. 2Anne/
    Meh! Monday is nearly finished here...
    Regards/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just getting ready to head off to work now. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete