Wednesday 16 December 2009

Jeeezus H fugn Christos...

I love this interwebby thingy that is now such a BIG part of our lives...
Of course, while the old guard is looking for ways to fuck us in the arse, the rest of us are just going about our way of communicating w/ each other!
What can I say?
I recently left a comment at a fellow blog, that to be honest resulted in a bit of a flame war...I say "bit" as the blogger concerned locked the comments and who knows what the final outcome may have been...
I have never left an "anon" comment in my life...nor have I ever "pretended" to be someone else...but of course THIS may just be a whole joke to begin with!

Anyway, to draw a long story short...I do find it amazing that the people who would/should have met up together WAY back then are still finding the common ground now!!!

3 comments:

  1. actually i am brave enough to say i agree with every word you wrote having just gone and read it..particularly about KE and also the Clash and Capital Radio. If you dont oppose something you support it....he was a nasty piece of work and yes his politics do matter... he was a supporter of a vile right wing party who did everything in their power to make sure that the wealth of Britain stayed with the rich under the guise of free choice and the labour market.... he loved em... slate him for it... given the chance those people would lock us up as enemies of the state... oh sorry they did that to striking miners.......

    unfortunately some people think you can take politics out of music....you cant because politics is everything.... and with regards to music its the role of the artist to challenge and make people question... sorry you can keep fuckin entertainment the X Factor and whatever else and Gary friggin Numan... made 4 good songs most of em on Tubeway Army albums....

    re politics and music at the time i could never tolerate the Jam for saying they would vote Tory, people couldnt understand it... you dont like the jam.... No i fuckin dont - they support people who soul fuck the population... sorry but thats me I got principles and by and large I stick to em...

    holy god some of those comments over there made me weep....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2Dray/
    Politics IS walking down the fugn street (oops my tourettes again!). Agree re weller and also why I cld never listen to Clapton either...I left UK in 83 as a direct result of Thatcher!!!
    Regards/
    PS Re: comments "Like trousers, like brain" (Strummer) comes to mind!

    ReplyDelete